Whether for a toddler or a preschooler, the Little Tikes Count ‘n Play Cash Register is a toy that will be enjoyed. It is not only fun to play with, but it is also educational.
It’s colorful, which is a big draw for babies and toddlers. It gives kids a chance to match the colors and shapes. Fitting the coins in the slots, swiping the card, and pulling the lever help them develop their fine motor skills. Imaginative and creative play will be easier to stimulate with the use of this toy.
- Package includes one dollar bill, one credit card, two red coins, three blue coins, and four yellow coins
- Slot for dropping coins
- Slot for swiping credit card
- Pull-down handle to open the drawer
- Realistic Cash Register: The realistic appearance of this toy is one of the things that will encourage playability. Kids can swipe the credit card on one slot and coins will drop. It comes with a handle, which when pulled, will open up the drawer.
- Develops Motor Skills: Another good thing about this toy is that it is not only fun, but can also be instrumental in development of motor skills. It incorporates movable parts that kids will have fun playing.
- Provides Mental Stimulation: When looking for kids’ toys, it is important to choose those that will not only incorporate an element of fun for playtime, but also one that will help stimulate thinking. In this case, this toy cash register is the perfect choice because it allows kids to match colors, numbers, and shapes.
Things to Consider
- Jamming of Coins: Upon taking a look at the reviews shared by other parents, there are many who have experienced jamming of coins. They often get stuck on the slots and can be hard to remove.
- Coins can Fit in the Baby’s Mouth: Some parents reported that the smaller coins could fit in their baby’s mouth.
The Little Tikes Count ‘n Play Cash Register is an entertaining toy that will make playtime more fun. It has an attractive design and non-toxic finish. The best thing is that it does not only give kids a toy that is entertaining, but also one that stimulates their thinking and improves their fine motor skills.